Silverado Resort and Spa
1600 Atlas Peak Rd.
Napa Valley, California 94558
Please use the following link to make your reservation:
You may also call (707) 257-0200 to make your reservation. Please state that you are with the “Northern District of California Judicial Conference.”
- Many of you may have already booked your room, but for a few of you we understand you had problems receiving the registration invitation due to spam filters and the Silverado is showing that the hotel is booked. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Unfortunately, many rooms were previously booked for judges and other government officials.
- However, we may have a limited number of rooms that will be available and we can put you on a list to obtain one of these rooms. Please email Maureen Stone (email@example.com) and Quyen Ta (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be put on this list, or if you have any questions.
- Alternatively, if you would like to book a room now, please check the list below. We understand that the Napa Winery Inn and the Best Western have comparable rates and have rooms available for our conference dates. Both hotels are about 5 miles away.
- If you are a judge, lawyer representative, speaker or other individual who has received an email with a code for a pre-booked room, please follow the instructions in that email and book your room through that code. Do NOT book your hotel through the link above, or through the regular booking process as it will confuse the Silverado.
- *NOTE: Due to long-term commitments made with the Silverado, registrants who cancel their registration or hotel after April 1 at 10 am PST will still be charged the registration fee and hotel deposit (hotel deposit = first night’s room rate, tax and any resort fees that apply)
*CANCELLATION: In the event that you need to cancel or change your reservation, you will need to do so 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a forfeiture of your deposit: first night’s room, tax and Resort Fee.
Additional rooms may be available at other nearby hotels, including: